Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tucson, Az at last

TUCSON, AZ, .  Well, it is April 26, 2015.  We spent 2 weeks at Desert Shadows rv park in Phoenix and I came down with a horrible cold, which has knocked the bejesus out of me.  We got a new windshield put in there and our slides adjusted and then left for Tucson.  While here at the Koa, where we have a long beautiful pull thru site with furniture, I continued with my  illness.  Finally yesterday we went to an urgent care center and it was diagnosed as a cold complicated with allergies, and today I feel a lot better.  This is our second week here and I intend to sightsee if it kills me.  Today it is cool and very windy and a little bit of rain.  Hopefully by the end of the week we will go out and I would like to visit some other rv parks in the Tucson, mesa area to plan our winter next season.  Well, like I said, nothing more to write except that we are getting things organized in our trailer and that is a plus.  Hope everyone is fine.  Signing off for now.

1 comment:

  1. I know you and Joel are happy to get your new windshield and those slides adjusted. Now, you can focus on getting better and doing that sightseeing. Ron has been interested in visiting Old Tucson after just viewing the 1940 movie "Arizona". We leave Florida next week, going the NC for a couple of weeks and then headed west. Yea! Pat Peanut and the Birdies on the head from me.

    ReplyDelete